الجمعة، 20 أبريل 2012

Reviewing PC Secrets – What You Can Expect from this New Guide

A few weeks ago, I got wind of a new guide being released by an old acquaintance of mine – Penn Chan. He had been working on it for the last few months and promised that the guide would turn out bigger and badder than any other guide in its class before.

Despite those claims, I really didn't know what to expect, so when I got Penn's new guide on my desktop a few days ago, I had no idea that it would quite literally change how I worked in almost every way.

What's the Guide?

Here's the deal. Penn's Guide, ubiquitously titled "PC Secrets" is a major upgrade from every other guide on the market that claims to make your computer run faster. At a hefty size, and with detailed walkthroughs that contain screenshots all along the way, PC Secrets actually managed to help me get an old clunker PC in my office running at top speed in less than a couple hours.

I didn't think it would have that kind of impact – in fact I was surprised it had any impact at all. But, in just a few short hours, I was running this old junker like it was brand new. Penn's understanding of the PC and how it operates, including what everything you do does to impact the speed, is amazing.

Every change I made had a positive impact and now I'm not only surfing faster than ever before, I'm surfing much safer – with carefully implemented security measures keeping it from slowing down so much in the future.

The Future

Let me tell you. I'll be keeping an updated copy of Penn's guide on my desktop for months to come. This thing is probably going to save me money, because I doubt I'll need a new computer for some time to come.

If your PC is running half speed or worse, check out PC Secrets

 CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

ليست هناك تعليقات: