الخميس، 18 أكتوبر 2012

Respectively !!!



From Mr.Ahmed Ismail,
Bill and Exchange Manager,
African Development Bank (ADB)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

                                 Very Confidential Deal.

Dear friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me: however, I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of African Development Bank (ADB), in my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($20.7million us dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash since 2000.

The reason why I am having contact with you are because I don't want the money to go into our bank treasury account as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased. Importantly, I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you detailed information on what to do.

If you are honest and capable of handling the transaction, please supply me the following:

  (1) Your full name.......................................

  (2) Your contact address...............................

  (3) Your telephone and fax number..............

I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance.

Note; Please you should try and reply to me through this email address: { ai627063@gmail.com }OR { mrahmedismail11@gmail.com }

Waiting for your urgent response

Thanks & best regards,
Mr. Ahmed Ismail.

ليست هناك تعليقات: